- Binance Processed $346 Million for Crypto Exchange Bitzlato, Report Claims
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has reportedly processed nearly $346 million in crypto transactions for Bitzlato, the coin trading platform that was shut down in an international law enforcement operation. U.S. authorities say the world’s largest trading platform for digital assets was among Russian-owned Bitzlato’s major counterparties. Blockchain Data Indicates Binance Moved Over 20,000 BTC for Bitzlato
- Tesla’s most critical metric is gross margin guidance, says Deepwater’s Gene Munster
Gene Munster, Deepwater Asset Management, joins "Fast Money" to discuss Tesla earnings and the after-market action.
- Crypto, Equity, Metal Markets Plunge as Tech Earnings Disappoint and US Economic Weakness Deepens
Equity markets began the day in the red following the latest corporate earnings reports from some of the world’s largest firms, including Microsoft. The tech giant’s recent conference call was considered disappointing, and earnings from firms such as Boeing, Texas Instruments, and 3M were also lackluster. Gold and silver prices were down between 0.43% and
- New South African Code Says Crypto Asset Ads Must Include Capital Loss Warning
Crypto asset service providers in South Africa seeking to attract investors via advertisements must “expressly and clearly state that investing in crypto assets may result in the loss of capital.” Influencers working on behalf of crypto asset service providers must “not offer advice on trading or investing in crypto assets and may not promise benefits
- ✅ Free Trade Alerts on the “Pro Trade Alerts” Telegram. Free Alerts better than paid alerts.