- Senate Banking Committee Holds Hearing on Recent Bank Collapses, Calls for Tougher Regulations
On Tuesday, the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, also known as the Senate Banking Committee, held a hearing to discuss the recent bank collapses in the United States and the regulatory response. Throughout the testimonies, digital assets and crypto businesses were mentioned. Senate Banking Committee chairman Sherrod Brown claimed on Tuesday
- Quality characteristics in tech remain relevant for investors, says Wells Fargo’s Paul Christopher
Paul Christopher, head of global impact strategy at Wells Fargo Investment Institute, joins 'The Exchange' to discuss downside risks ahead, downtrend signs in inflation, and global tech companies making gains off a weaker dollar.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC Back Above $28,000, Following US Consumer Confidence Report
Bitcoin surged higher on Wednesday, as markets reacted strongly to better-than-expected consumer confidence figures in the United States. Data from the Conference Board showed that its monthly survey rose to a reading 104.2, better than the 101 sum expected. Ethereum also climbed, moving above $1,800. Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC) once again moved above the $28,000 level
- Binance CEO CZ Responds to US Regulator’s Charges
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) has addressed the allegations against him by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). “We do not agree with the characterization of many of the issues alleged in the complaint,” the executive stressed. CZ Responds to CFTC’s Allegations The CEO of cryptocurrency exchange Binance, Changpeng Zhao (CZ), published a blog
- Take some gains and sell today’s rally if you are overweight tech: SoFi’s Liz Young
Josh Brown, Liz Young and Jim Lebenthal join 'Halftime Report' to discuss sector technicals, trading the tech market, and the cyclical versus defensives debate.