- Matt Damon Shares Story Behind His Crypto Commercial
Famous Hollywood actor Matt Damon has revealed the story of how he became involved in creating a cryptocurrency commercial called “Fortune Favors the Brave” with Crypto.com. After the release of the crypto ad, Damon faced global criticism for his involvement in it. Matt Damon Talks About His Crypto Commercial Famous actor and producer Matt Damon
- Virgin Orbit’s failure: What it means across the space sector
Ron Epstein, Bank of America senior equity analyst, joins 'Closing Bell Overtime' to discuss Virgin Orbit ceasing operations, the space sector post-SPAC boom, and more.
- ‘Panic of 2023’: James Corbett Explains How Bank Crisis Could Lead to CBDC ‘Nightmare of Total Monetary Control’
Investigative journalist James Corbett has recently referred to the ongoing global banking crisis involving SVB, Signature Bank, Credit Suisse and others as the “Panic of 2023,” drawing comparisons to what he views as historical precedents, and pointing ahead to an inevitable and bleak, technocratic surveillance future leveraging central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) should nothing be
- China Makes Advances in Ditching the US Dollar for Settlements — Inks Deal With Brazil and Completes First Yuan LNG Purchase
China has been advancing its goal of positioning the yuan as an alternative to the U.S. dollar for settling international payments. The Chinese government recently struck a bilateral deal with Brazil to settle trades using their national currencies and completed a purchase of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) with a French company using yuan as payment.
- Gary Gensler: SEC Needs New Tools, Expertise, and Resources to Regulate Crypto Industry
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Gary Gensler said in a congressional hearing that the securities regulator “requires new tools, expertise, and resources” to combat misconduct in the crypto space. “We’ve seen the Wild West of the crypto markets, rife with noncompliance, where investors have put hard-earned assets at risk in a highly speculative