- Lights, camera, cash: How will the box office perform this summer?
Hosted by Brian Sullivan, “Last Call” is a fast-paced, entertaining business show that explores the intersection of money, culture and policy. Tune in Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. ET on CNBC. Paul Dergarabedian, ComScore senior media analyst, join the show to discuss summer box office forecasts.
- U.S. consumer demand boosted by strong labor market, says IMF’s Kristalina Georgieva
CNBC's Sara Eisen and Kristalina Georgieva, managing director at the IMF, join 'The Exchange' to discuss the global economic outlook, the implications A.I. will have on the U.S. economy and labor force, and the IMF's conclusion that the U.S. will avoid recession.
- Nvidia shares hit record high as market cap nears $1 trillion on strong A.I. demand
Katie Stockton, founder and managing partner at Fairlead Strategies, joins 'TechCheck' to discuss the technicals behind Nvidia's rally, the bearish case for the S&P 500, and Nvidia's second quarter revenue guidance.
- The Points Guy founder Brian Kelly explains why travel deals are hard to come by right now
Brian Kelly, Founder of The Points Guy, joins 'Squawk Box' to preview the Memorial Day weekend travel rush, what's behind the worsening travel experience, where to look for travel deals, and more.
- EY CEO Carmine Di Sibio on labor market, job cuts and generative A.I.
EY chairman and CEO Carmine Di Sibio joins 'Squawk on the Street' to discuss the labor market at large and recent layoffs, the usage and implementation of generative A.I., global economy, and more.