- Kaiko Report Shows Latam Harnessing Crypto Mostly for ‘Real World’ Use Cases
The latest data debrief issued by Kaiko, a provider of digital assets market data, has found that while there is retail movement in Latam regarding crypto assets, most liquidity is directed to “real world” use cases. Among these activities are remittances, stablecoin-based yield generating investment options, and also payments, with Bitso and Mercado Bitcoin being
- Astronauts train in pool to replicate moon walks
NBC's Tom Costello joins Eamon Javers and 'The News with Shepard Smith' to go behind the scenes from the pool where astronauts are preparing for future moon walks.
- CME Group to Offer Market Participants Ethereum Options 3 Days Before the Merge
Three days before Ethereum’s transition from proof-of-work (PoW) sübut-of-stake (PoS), the world’s largest derivatives marketplace in terms of volume, CME Group, announced plans to list ethereum options. While CME’s ether options product prepares for regulatory review, the company detailed that the options contract will be measured at 50 ether per contract, using the CME
- Ən Böyük Daşıyıcılar: FLOW 7 günlük məğlubiyyət zolağından sonra rebound edir
FLOW Cümə axşamı günü daha yüksək ticarət etdi, kimi token yeddi günlük enişdən sonra yuxarı qalxdı. The surge comes despite the global crypto market capitalization trading 1.14% lower as of writing. Shiba inu fell by nearly 10% in today’s session. FLOW FLOW was one of Thursday’s notable movers, as the token rebounded following seven
- Hədəf yalama aldı və digər pərakəndə satıcılar da eyni inventar probleminə sahib olacaqlar, Terri Lundqren deyir
Terry Lundgren, Macy's-in keçmiş sədri və baş direktoru, joins 'Closing Bell' to discuss what we've learned about the consumer this week, Target's prospects for the second half of the year and more.