- Elon Musk Plans to Launch Alternative Phone if Apple, Google Boot Twitter off Their App Stores
Tesla CEO and Twitter boss Elon Musk says he will make an alternative phone if Apple and Google boot Twitter from their app stores. Many people want him to go ahead with a phone launch even if Apple and Google do not deplatform Twitter. Elon Musk Could Launch Alternative Phone to Compete With Apple and
- Supply of Tokenized Bitcoin Dropped Significantly Since the Start of the Year
This year, the number of tokenized bitcoins hosted on alternative blockchains like Ethereum, has dropped a great deal. Last January the number of wrapped bitcoin (WBTC) issued on the Ethereum blockchain was around 266,880 WBTC and since then, the number has dropped by more than 15% down to 225,962 WBTC. Similarly, the quantity of tokenized
- ‘Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin Make Global Commerce Easy’ — Founder of Nigerian Crypto Exchange
Despite the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)’s Feb. 5, 2021 directive that instructed banks to block crypto entities from the financial system, the demand and use of cryptocurrencies have continued to grow. Not even the central bank’s subsequent crackdown on crypto entities it accused of defying the directive has succeeded in suffocating demand for cryptocurrencies.
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro faces delays over production shortages
Apple fans looking to buy the iPhone 14 Pro should expect delays as Apple's factories in China face labor protests and Covid-related lockdowns.
- 10,000 Bitcoin Withdrawn From Wallet of Defunct Crypto Exchange Wex, Former BTC-e
A large amount of cryptocurrency kept in a wallet associated with crypto exchange Wex, successor of the infamous trading platform run by alleged money launderer Alexander Vinnik, has moved for the first time since 2017. The 10,000 bitcoins in question, worth over $165 million, have been transferred to new addresses in several transactions. Bitcoin Stored